We Are Different
This website is dedicated in supporting the Florida Division of Emergency Management during a State EOC activation.
Membership is required to access additional information such as:
- Live list of all Florida aeromedical ambulances including their current status*;
- State information pertinent to operations in disaster areas;
- FEMA/DHS/SERT/etc. information for program managers;
- Guidelines for air and ground assets:
- - NOTAMS, TFR's, etc.;
- - Fuel locations.
- Other pertinent information to ensure patient and crew safety;
- Shared resources by the member community;
- Shared training calendar.
*We are working on adding ALL critical care ground ambulances to our list*
Levels of State EOC Activation
Level 1 - Full scale activation of the State Emerency Response Team
Level 2 - Activation of the State Emergency Response Team
Level 3 - Monitoring Activation
If you are a Program Manager, Director, COO or other Supervisory Authority of a fixed wing, rotor wing or ground critical care ambulance that operates in the State of Florida, please complete the form on the Request Access page.